Monday, April 23, 2012

Where could it be?

If you have little ones, or maybe even if you don't, you come to realize there is a Bermuda Triangle somewhere in your house.  One day you have all 26 pieces of a toy/game, and the next you have 25.  Usually, that one day is the first day you open said toy or game.

We have, so far, only lost two items to the Triangle that I am aware of.  They are: 
If I was any good wtih editing pictures, the purple ring would be missing here.

RIP pig

The more I think about it, the more I realize both of these things have 26 pieces.  The four blank magnets don't come with the set.

It would seem the Triangle in our house doesn't like the number 26.  Perhaps it's because it's divisible by 13.  For me, 13 is my lucky number.  For the house, which is clearly possessed, it's an unacceptable number.

From now on, we're only buying toys that can't be divided by 13 exactly. 

I think that solves the problem - until we move and have to determine the new house's likes and dislikes.

1 comment:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

I went on the biggest organizing spree last night, DETERMINED to find a missing piece to a 60-piece puzzle. No dice (or puzzle pieces). :(

Now, reading your post, I realize I must figure out what the magic number is for our house. 15 perhaps? 12? Fortunately we don't have much of a pattern to properly deduce such...but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. HA!

Search This Blog

Labels

actions (54) adapting (28) bath (16) blogging (10) bodily fluids (21) book (6) catastrophe (7) crazy mind (33) dancing (4) danger scale (22) discipline (2) doctors (10) dogs (17) eating (23) education (1) fire trucks (2) games (26) guest post (4) humor (8) illness (20) introduction (1) lists (37) Mama Loves (1) math (5) milestones (13) parenting (57) privacy (3) routine (30) sarcasm (22) scary (10) Seinfeld (6) serious (23) sign language (18) sleep (32) team work (27) thoughts (8) vacation (13) video (6) words (52)

Multiples and More