Friday, February 10, 2012

Movies

I don't know if my girls will love or hate movies from the 80s, but I thought I'd throw out a few pics of them "reinacting" scenes from some.  Here are their/my current top ten, in no particular order, plus a bonus.

I guess that means 11 in total, but ten with a bonus sounds better.

10 - Say Anything

In your eyes...
 9 - Top Gun

Requesting permission for a fly-by.
 8 - The Karate Kid

Wax on, wax off.

7 - Rocky

Yo!

6 - Big

Next, we play chopsticks.

5 - Adventures in Babysitting

Julia picked this movie, so I don't have a funny quote.
 4 - Footloose

3 - The Breakfast Club

Yep, I made heart shaped french toast for their birthday.
 2 - Pretty in Pink
Sometimes, you don't need a caption.

1 - The Great Outdoors
Nothing like spending time with family.

Bonus - The Goonies
There is a slide in the Goonies, and since I love this picture, I thought I'd stretch for the connection.

Any good ones I missed?

6 comments:

Helene said...

Very cute idea! I love the "Say Anything" pic especially!

I'm impressed that they didn't manage to bump heads while twirling in the video. I have a similar video of my kids doing the same thing but they kept bonking into each other and knocking one another over. Apparently, your girls are way more graceful than my kids!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Brilliant!!! You had me at Say Anything. :)

yettie said...

Cool! I thought 10 was Lion King - The scene where Musaffah presents Simba to the whole jungle - the circle of life(?) was playing in the background. Sorry, it's been a while :)

amoryg said...

Your girls are so precious!!!!

Cheryl Lage said...

Geez they are adorable, Brad! (Love the 'Say Anything' reprise, too!)

Rebecca said...

Too cute!

Search This Blog

Labels

actions (54) adapting (28) bath (16) blogging (10) bodily fluids (21) book (6) catastrophe (7) crazy mind (33) dancing (4) danger scale (22) discipline (2) doctors (10) dogs (17) eating (23) education (1) fire trucks (2) games (26) guest post (4) humor (8) illness (20) introduction (1) lists (37) Mama Loves (1) math (5) milestones (13) parenting (57) privacy (3) routine (30) sarcasm (22) scary (10) Seinfeld (6) serious (23) sign language (18) sleep (32) team work (27) thoughts (8) vacation (13) video (6) words (52)

Multiples and More