Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Is there no end to a toddler's supply of snot?

I am NOT a fan of bows.  Hair bows, that is.  I have nothing against wrapping a present nicely.

There is one exception.

I will use them to keep hair off the girls' faces when their noses are little snot faucets.

Brynne with her arm around her imaginary friend.
 
Hadley, at 6 AM, giving the sign for sleep.
Now, I encourage their usage when the snot faucets are going full blast at 6 AM, Mama is out for a run, and I need to brush caked on snot out of their hair.

2 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

It's all relative, huh? ;)

I *really* shouldn't have written about snot last week. It's catching up with me (running hard, if you will), this week.

[At least I crack myself up, though! Hahaha!!!]

championm2000 said...

Bows are much cuter than snot-filled hair, I agree!

Hoping snotless days are ahead.

Search This Blog

Labels

actions (54) adapting (28) bath (16) blogging (10) bodily fluids (21) book (6) catastrophe (7) crazy mind (33) dancing (4) danger scale (22) discipline (2) doctors (10) dogs (17) eating (23) education (1) fire trucks (2) games (26) guest post (4) humor (8) illness (20) introduction (1) lists (37) Mama Loves (1) math (5) milestones (13) parenting (57) privacy (3) routine (30) sarcasm (22) scary (10) Seinfeld (6) serious (23) sign language (18) sleep (32) team work (27) thoughts (8) vacation (13) video (6) words (52)

Multiples and More